ML1 Coordinator COSsince December 15th, 2023
- Europrop International GmbH is responsible for the TP400-D6 turboprop engines design, development, manufacturing and support, produced to power the Airbus A400M Military Aircraft.
- EuroProp is executing a pro-active upgrade campaign of the Right Handed (RH) Propeller Gear Boxes (PGB) for all customer Nations.
- The preferred candidate will provide support to the Customer Operation Stream (COS) working in particular on the PGB retrofit campaign project, the in-service events follow-up (EFU) and contributing to the execution of the annual Service Budget.
- Planning for the implementation on fleets of engine retrofit and upgrade campaigs (e.g PGB, CC and HPC campaigns). Interface directly with end customer and operators when required.
- Interface with the EPI MRO teams and demand flow down of ML1 customer needs and priorities.
- Support the management in EPI of the EFUs (Events Follow Up) within the COS and across EPI organization. Control the application and efficiency of the EFU process.
- Support and provide the necessary inputs to produce the annual COS / MRO budgets and their updates
- Secure that the process’ steps to invoice are fluent and facilitate the resolution of any blocking point, making the necessary process improvement based on experience gained.
- Contribute to the efficient flow of the related operating rithms within the Streams.
- Manage the production of reports, KPIs and visual management as required in the organisation of the Customer Operations Stream.
- Bachelor degree or similar in engineering
- Fluent in English – other languages valued
- Experience of at least 2 years working on similar industrial enviroments.
- Adept in Excel (including graphic and visual management), Power Point and general knowledge on Microsoft tools (MS Project, Outlook, Word, …).
- Strong communication skills and experience working in colaborative teams (experience with international teams and international enviroment will be valued).
Reports to: Head of Customer Operations Stream
Organisational Role: Team Member